Monday, October 22, 2018

THAT'S A WRAP

                And yes finally, the-as-of-now-most-tiring-and-longest-grading has ended. This grading, made me shed lots of tears, I had broken down lots of time plus I rarely slept soundly, also I spent lots of money just because of coffee, like hello? I need to wake up, I have a test tomorrow, this is due tomorrow and all the likes. For this grading, I learned lots of things aside from electromagnetism, html, and Kirchhoff's Rule, and one of them is that when you set an actual time when you want to do the things you need to do is you should be strict on following it because if not you will end up not doing those. And that you should be easy on yourself, don't push yourself too much if you can't do things anymore because it will just tire you more.
                The problems I had encountered is, first, time management. Ever since I already had this problem where in whenever I start surfing the net, I will not do other thing unless I'm already being scolded by my father. I also had problems with analyzing our lessons in almost all of my subjects.
                To overcome those problems, I had to seek help. And that help was given by my friends and that is what I'm thankful of having them. When I had difficulty in analyzing our lessons they patiently answered all of my questions. They were also there to lend me their notes. And most especially, when I really, really broke down where I can't even talk to my friend, He was there with me and with Him I had passed all those hardships.
                Moving on, I promise to be more strict when it comes to time management and that I will not push my self to my limit. I will always remind myself that I don't have to reach everyone's exception most especially when their already too much. And that as the days gone by, I would enjoy it to the fullest for I don't know what awaits me the next day. And that would be all, quarter two, see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog, Last Quarter!

               School year's almost done! This grading  there were lots of classes interruption but even though there's lots of it w...