Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You're the Designer of the Life You Love


Everyone has dreams. May it to become a mathematician and formulate more equations or a football star and be known as someone with highest goal rate. People dream about their future. I myself have dreams for the future, just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with bunch of money, a stable job and a home. And I, will do everything may come hell or high water just to achieve it.
Education plays an important role in order for me to achieve my dreams. Of course even though i get the marks that i want i still think of what ifs. What if i messed up college? What if I'll be unemployed for years after graduating and many more. But because what ifs I found a good reason to urge myself to bring out the best in me which could be a great help to achieve my dreams. I always push myself to my limit so that I can be competent enough to survive here in this cruel world. I must study hard and long to achieve my dreams and I know also that I need to do my best to stay focus in what i want out of my life.
I do have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, something that i could be proud of and to not give up. I have major fear of failure but I won't let it get to me. I think i have done a good job so far and continue to do so. My dreams are what keep me going and one day I'll be able to say that I finally achieved all of those.


References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog, Last Quarter!

               School year's almost done! This grading  there were lots of classes interruption but even though there's lots of it w...