Wednesday, August 8, 2018

QUARTER 1? I'M DONE.

        Life has been lot easier than ever thanks to the extreme contribution of the internet technology to communication and information sharing. Well, there is really no doubt that internet has made our life convenient. We can use internet to communicate with people around the world, doing business by using internet, make new friend and know different cultures, searching information, studying and etc. But most of us are not really educated when it comes to this things.

        During our first quarter, we've tackled about the Internet's History and things about blogs and blogging. When we started blogging I realized that it is not easy and that it requires lots of searching in order for me to put facts on my articles. I've also observed that it is not enough for me to write a great post and wait for people to find it. In order for others to read my article I needed to be proactive, I needed to promote my posts and in order for my posts to be noticed I used social media. But that's not just it, through blogging, I have also realized that through blogs, I  can also share my thoughts and feelings on a certain matter. Also, I was thought to give credits in order for me not to be sued just because of plagiarism.

         While blogging, I've encountered several challenges and one is that I had a hard time constructing my articles. Well, we all know that some of us are not good in the writing aspect and I'm not an exception. Every time, that we need to publish something, I am one of those who publishes later that the others because it takes me hours in order to finalize my thoughts and all. Next challenge is that I was so scared of being judged just because of some grammatical errors. We are all aware how judgmental other people can get when it comes to Filipinos using the English language, others will call you idiot just because of a typographical error and sometimes when your statements are grammatically wrong they will say that you don't pay attention when your English class is on going and all that.

        Well thank God, I was able to surpass those challenges by simply believing in what I know and what I am capable of. I published my articles even though I think there are some grammatical errors on it and I think that it is one of a brave act on my part. Plus I think that it is better to publish a flawed article that came from your mind than to publish articles that are just copied and pasted. We must not aim for a perfect article instead we must be sure to put on all the things that we simply want to share.

        I will never ever forget this experience and I will also share what I have learned to other people. Plus I will make sure that those knowledge that I have acquired in this quarter would be beneficial for me in whatever circumstances I may face in my life. And lastly, I want to congratulate myself for being more educated when it comes to surfing the internet.


References:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/tomas-laurinavicius/10-things-you-need-to-kno_13_b_10521250.html
http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/skills/writing/upper-intermediate-b2-writing/against-essay-about-internet
https://www.ukessays.com/essays/media/the-disadvantages-of-internet-media-essay.php

5 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you! Congrats and keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing(just like you) I love how you express your thoughts.Good job Keep up the good work dear!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! Congratulations, you certainly did well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gave me the chills! So proud of you!
    #Puso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations mae! keep studying and strive more

    ReplyDelete

Last Blog, Last Quarter!

               School year's almost done! This grading  there were lots of classes interruption but even though there's lots of it w...