Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Chnage is Constant, So was I




I have been used of having things my way, from big to none efforts, I can turn into reality everything that I wanted for myself. At some extent, people had said I was too outspoken and too ambitious for my own good, and that is kind of lethal. However, I beg to disagree.

People mature through experience, overtime, we learn things either the hardest way or the easiest way but nothing in between. We are who we are today because of the various lessons we have harvested through living in this world.

Looking back, there was a time, I have desperately waited and wanted to let my true self be known, that I also wanted to have a voice for myself to show that I am also capable of doing wonderful things. However, my mind already decided to back out before I could even start. The self-doubt that was etched in the back of mind has already taken over of my system cutting every hope and dream I had to let also my voice be heard. I knew I reached the lowest of my self-esteem the time I gave up chasing those wild dreams I wanted for myself.

People have no right to say I am too good for my own good because they didn’t know how I struggled just to appreciate I am worthy of something more. They never knew how hard it was to gain some confidence and love for myself. They will never understand how it took you so long to gain the confidence to live in this world. They will never know that yes, people choose to change because if I chose to stay in the dark, I will never achieve anything.

Being open with your insecurities paradoxically makes you more confident and charismatic around others. Suffering through your fears and anxieties is what allows you to build courage and perseverance. Everything worthwhile in life is won through surmounting the associated negative experience. To learn how to focus and prioritize your thoughts effectively—how to pick and choose what matters to you and what does not matter to you based on finely honed personal values.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog, Last Quarter!

               School year's almost done! This grading  there were lots of classes interruption but even though there's lots of it w...